CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

WANT MY SKIN LIKE,,

EVENING GUYS,,
THOUGHT THAT ITS LONG TIME I DIDN’T UPDATE MY PAGE..No works to do anymore,,
boring  la  dol..  : <
im typing anything I wanna say in my page..
But, WHAT IM GONNA TYPING RITE NOW,HUH? LET ME THINK,,errmmmm,,
Okay, Actually I like Korean.. look  at their skin. clean, smooth, fair, NO PIMPLES and acnes.
Quite jealous to them..HUHU..
BUT I become acquainted  with THEIR FOODS..
THEY GET SALMON FISH AND KOREANS NOT COOK MOST OF THEIR FOODS.THAT’S WHY THEY GET A BEAUTIFUL SKIN..WHOA!  BUT, THERE’S NO HOPE I WANNA BE THEM. How can they eat food without cooked? Smelly & stinking right?
One day I looked at a surgery video on youtube.it is brain surgery of Korean death body. When a doctor cut off her brain,, there are  many worms inside her brain..yeww.. .
Then the doctor find the source of the worms..
In facts, the worms are from the crude foods that she eaten. No wonder Koreans often have headaches.
Once more,
Have you seen any cosmetic advertisement whether on newspaper, radio or tv ? it is like  garnier , olay,  & bla3..
Most of the brand promotes their cream to be fair..
For an example , in garnier’s  advertisement on tv, they promote a model that already has a fair skin..
How can they show that their brand  have a nice effects to whose having a dark skin?
I was try one. But there’s no effects for me..  
Let’s say they promote an African model.
If the African can be fair, their brand must be the best! Caya la lu!
Then, I can trust their brand..
But, fair will be the second for me as I have clean face without acnes and scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddiezz..